Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] Did anyone check out this website?

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' at netrider.net.au started by siwanut, Apr 3, 2008.

1.  Top
  2. Interesting reading .... and even more evidence that front plates on bikes is a dumb-ass idea that would achieve Sweet FA

3. Not that they'll actually listen anyway... Just like gov to re-invent an old idea that was shut down for good reasons.

4. but in future if we do get pulled up for not having front number plate. we can use that website against them selfs :) keke

5. Umm, no. This website appears to have been created in opposition to the Front Plates bollocks that is curently in the Pipeline. It's not created by the State Gov.

Having said that, there are some excellent arguments put forward in it that should be used NOW before this idiotic proposition becomes law! :evil:

6. yeah that puts things in perspective.
    and to suggest that we should pay for the fitment as well is just so insulting it makes me wanna puke!!
    ba$tards :evil:

7. *5 years later* Bumper bars on bikes

8. grand idea!
    that way when i plow down a mindless pedestrian,i wont damage the fairing. \:D/

9. HAHA ur unbelievable, making me laugh at 3:30am

now ima go sleep with the smile