Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] Cow flesh and ale social night, tue 3rd april

Discussion in 'NSW' started by ForumBot, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: Dr. Scrambles

Drop your linen and quite your grinnen...it's a midweek social night!

Where: Ettamogah Pub, Old Windsor Rd, Rouse Hill

When: 7pm STAT!

Who: All pimps n' dere ho's.

What: what?

Come and do battle with a mighty steak and perhaps partake in...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. Sounds like a good plan... wish I could make it.
  3. I posted this on behalf of someone else, so don't blame me if you get food poisening or hit by a truck on the way there...
  4. I'm going out with my sisters that night, but i'll try and make it afterwards to say g'day.

5. Sisters aye? :wink:
  6. The Blokes code of conduct

#7. If you've known a guy for more than 24 hours, his sister is off-limits forever.

Scrambles edit: unless she's bangen.
  7. Wheres Rouse Hill?

Im a vegetarian.... :shock:
  8. Near Parklea / Kellyville :)

Just been informed that this has been postponed to next tuesday.

Nothing can withstand the awsome power of JJ's ride it seems...

10. Hahah :grin:

11. Dear Code of Conduct editor,

Is there a by-law covering cute flatmates?
  12. great, so now i find out. On my way back I found myself by accident in the middlee of a larg gourp of riders called trella on there way back to livo kk's, but no, I was on my to rouse hill cos i am a netrider. I got there about 9:30 and no one was there :( lol

Guess it serves me right for not double checking beforehand.

13. Sms me next time....

0400 522 328

Ill bump this late sunday as a reminder.
  14. Thanks mate :grin:
  15. All you gals & guys listen up!

Just a reminder that last weeks Cow flesh and ale social night has moved to this Tuesday 3rd of April

Where: Ettamogah Pub, Old Windsor Rd, Rouse Hill

When: 7pm STAT!

Who: All pimps n' dere ho's.

C u all there!
  16. YEAH! What she said.

I promise we will be there this time...
  17. I'll be there fo' sho'

C'mon. Do it.
  18. Ill be there if someone can give me rough directions. im not yet the proud owner of a street directory :oops:
  19. The Ettamogah Pub is located near the Dan Murphy's liquor shop, and the McDonalds at Rouse Hill.
    It is visible from Old Windsor Rd, as you head north-west towards Windsor, Richmond, The Mean Fiddler, etc but is closer to Sydney than they are.

From Gladesville: Parramatta Rd, turn onto James Ruse Drive - follow James Ruse Drive up through North Parramatt, you'll go under 2 overpasses - now the road is called Briens Rd. You keep going, and follow a sweeping right with a turnoff for Cumberland Highway - you KEEP FOLLOWING the road you're on.
    It is now called Windsor Rd - follow it until you see a weird cartoon looking pub on your left [that's the Ettamogah], near a Dan Murphy's and a Maccas.

Simplified: follow James Ruse Drive without turning off until you see the pub on your left.