Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] Blue Mountains Lunch., Sat Jun 3rd

Discussion in 'NSW' at netrider.net.au started by Jaqhama, May 30, 2006.

1. Lunch in Blue Mountains Sat 3/6/06

Lin and myself are spending the coming weekend at Blackheath in the Blue Mountains.

We will probably be staying the Sat night at the Redleaf Hotel at Blackheath.

12 midday on Sat we will be riding down to the Farmhouse at Little Hartley for lunch.

Any Netriders who fancy a ride and lunch in the Upper Blue Mountains are welcome to join us.

We will be at Blackheath by 10am, leaving from the Sutherland Shire quite early, so best to find your own way to the Farmhouse by lunchtime.

We will probably be there until at least 2pm.

The Farmhouse in on the left of the main road travelling towards the Jenolean Caves turnoff. About half a kilometer from the bottom of Victoria Pass.

Cheers: Jaq and Lin.

2. Will see you there. Can drop in on the folks on the way home(Leura).

3. Good stuff mate.

My cell phone is: 0403 922 423

Give us a ring if you have any dramas.

Cheers: Jaq.

4. Added to Calendar by: Jaqhama

Lin and myself are spending the coming weekend at Blackheath in the Blue Mountains.

We will probably be staying the Sat (3/6/06)night at the Redleaf Hotel at Blackheath.

12 midday on Sat we will be riding down to the Farmhouse at Little Hartley...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

5. This ride has been canceled due to the weather currently enclosing most of Sydney and environs.

Of course we picked the coldest weekend so far this year to go.

It's very cool and continual rain, am assured by Suzyq up in the mountains that it may even snow up there.
    I've been there before on a bike when it snows, it's nothing to get excited about.

Lin and I shall leave it for another weekend.
    What's the bet the sun comes out now?
    We actually planned to do some hiking, so while a ride in the snow is ok, spending a day walking thru sleet and fog is not .
    Another time.