Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] And we're bound for Botany Bay!

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' started by daiakuji, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Just thought I'd share my favourite night cruising route with everyone, which I'm unfortunately not confident enough to take on my bike just yet :(

It's a nice ride that starts from Maroubra Beach and goes around the bay and ends at Kurnell. Both start and end points have a really nice view, the route is generally pretty quiet at night.
    I would have added a detour to La Perouse but generally it's packed with soup'd up ricer cars.

If anyone around the east or even people who want to take a detour home from the city to the shire, here's the route

If you'd like to add more detours to the route, please feel free to post!

Happy riding! :biker:
  2. When you're ready to take your bike out let me know, I work in Botany and would be keen to give your route a ride.
  3. That's what she said :D

Give me maybe about a few more weeks to get a bit confident. At the moment, I just do laps of the beach and around Malabar Rd+Anzac Pde. Hopefully later I'll extend the "course" to the RNP, backtrack to Kurnell for a break and then home.

But feel free to test it out anytime and let me know what you think
  4. aahhh my old home turf around maroubra, makes feel nostalgic for my first 30years of life,
    enjoy your riding and have fun, you'll be suprised with how quickly that becomes a too small run once your confidence rises and you will find yourself travelling further and further afield