Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] All roads lead to Mt Panorama, Fri Aug 17th

Discussion in 'NSW' started by ForumBot, Aug 12, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: Sue

The Vic guys are staying with me on Thursday 16th August so on Friday I thought we'd see them on their way. The plan so far is to ride from Valley Heights down through Yarramundi to Richmond. Head west along Bells Line of Road to Lithgow. On to Tarana ...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. Hi Sue,
    I'll be there, and maybe toohey too. Not sure if I will be going all the way to Bathurst. :( .
    So I'll see ya at Richmond.
    Cheers Lou
  3. looking good.
    a maybe
  4. Hi Guys,

Due to the Vics arriving a day earlier than expected, the ride has now been changed to Thursday instead. I have edited the original post but might take a little while to be changed. Hope everyone can still come along. :?
  5. hey sue, well i had got on to say I was coming on friday :grin:
    But now that it has been moved up a day i can't come :( (bugger work) :cry:
    Well for all who are going hope you have a great day.
    Ride safe :)
  6. sean and I are in. pending weather.
  7. Due to the Vics arriving a day earlier than expected,

Think they will be very very pleased to have netrider company after spending last night all by themselves. Hope the stay is not Fraught with peril and please keep MV rog out of the slammer.
  8. Weather sucked a bit but the ridin' was good and the company better. Not to worry, those roads ain't going anywhere and we'll be back one day to sample them in the dry! Thanks for organising this Sue!