Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

(NSW) Advanced Riding Course - Sydney

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Adzer, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Hey Folks,
    I've been riding a while now and I want to take my roadcraft up a notch or two. Has anyone got any advice on what the best advanced course in Sydney is? I've been told the California Superbike school is excellent but I get the impression that it focuses on track riding techniques.

2. The css one is more track orientated, If you want to go faster that is the one to do.

The stay upright or hart one is more road orientated.

I have done the hart one its on their own course out past st ives not on a track as such but off road. Lots of braking drills, swerving, mixed in with cornering in the afternoon. If you have been riding a couple of years on your fulls probably a good deal for the money. I found I knew most of the theory but it was good to practice and have someone point out my mistakes.
  3. Cheers Vertical C, I'll look into doing the stay upright or HART. Then after learning to ride safer might look at the CSS for going a bit faster :)