Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

nsr150sp service manual

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by darkster, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Hey guys, was wondering if anyone had a link to a manual for this bike. I've read in earlier posts someone does have one but i can't pm them due to noob restrictions..

Thanks guys

2. hey thanks a lot i appreciate it.

Yeah its an awesome bike was it you that was getting the tyga exhaust system. If so let us know how it goes as i intend on doing the same to mine.

3. no probs m8, yeah im the guy :LOL: just found out that i have to wait another 6 months to get my l`s coz tas changed to LAMS :mad: well good point is that i will have enough money in the coming 1 or 2 months to buy a tyga system, i was thinking about chamber and carbon silencer...what were you planning in gettin? cheers :p
  4. I also had a NSR150SP when they first were released i had the tyga pipe and it made a huge diffence i had it dyno at 34rw hp more than a 250RR.
    Plus get the solo seat tail end looks sweet, great bike to learn corner speed and throtle control too.