Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NRMA road side assist $60 for 6 months till 30/06/2010 (NSW)

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by lui, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Heads up the promotion has been going on for a couple of months already and will end on 30/06/2010. The deal is $60 for 6 months on classic care without joining fee.

Considering classic care is usually $92.90 per year plus $55.00 joining fee, so this deal can be seen as $46.45 per 6 month plus $13.55 joining fee, basically a saving of $41.45 off joining fee.

By the way, NRMA does have motorcycle road side assist in case your are wondering.

It's a decent starting point for someone who is considering some sort of road side assist for peace of mind. But this is the sort of thing you have to keep renewing, unless you are only getting it for an upcoming big trip.

2. offer expires 23rd july
  3. Indeed! It seems they have extended it. There is also another campaign going on if you want to join for 12 months.
  4. care to elaborate luigi?
  5. Not much to elaborate on, just ask them for 12 months price instead of 6 months.

When I joined awhile back, the operator offered to change it for me, without me asking, so that, as he said, the renewal won't come at christmas time....
  6. The other deal is joining fee waiver, but you have to sign up for 12 months. Still works out cheaper, just more money upfront.