Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Now that's weird!!!

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by N1GH7-R1D3R, Sep 16, 2005.

1. Hi Guys,

I just tumbled across this bike while browsing Bike Sales and i must say it is one hell of a weird creation. Call me ignorant or blind if you will for never seeing/hearing about one of these but they look quite interesting. Does anyone know anything about these or ridden/had experience with them??

Click here to see bike

2. Interesting. Looks like it needs a flux capacitor though.
  3. 125cc two stroke. Standard issue for most slashy young guys and gals in Italy. Great name in GP racing in the 1950's including several World Titles. Been through several deaths and resurrections like most Italian manufacturers have.
  4. oh god its hideous.

(message f.i.l.l.e.r.)
  5. seen one before, thought about as much of it then as i do now :roll:

at least its unique i guess :LOL:
  6. Got a mate who had one. Spent more time off the road than on. Despite that, he kind of loved it when it WAS going (but then he's the kind of guy that would buy a scooter, too!)
    When working properly, they go OK for a 125 and handle pretty good, too.
    Had a devil of a time trying to sell it afterwards.
  7. What sort of problems was he encountering?? Engine, brakes, suspension on the WEIRD ARSE chassis?? Seems abit weird that a bike of that concept would have so many problems
  8. I've got the same hubcaps on my commodore!!!
  9. What a shame that Bimota are doing "bikes that look different to attract attention" bikes.

They used to be highly desirable, but I wouldn't buy one of those with someone else's money.