Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Now thats a BIG bike !

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by fishyben, Feb 8, 2006.

1. I was going through some photos i took at the 2003 Goodwood festival of speed , when i came across this thing, if i remember right i think it was a V8 chrysler.

2. Yep it is big.
    They have made 4 of em, and havn't sold 1
  3. Good Gawd :shock:

now i would lovta see that manouver around the streets of Melbourne :applause:

car drivers would say look out here comes A ? HUH :roll: :shock:
  4. How would you lean that into the corners????? with a garage jack by the look of it! :LOL:
  5. But with 4 wheels is it still a motorcycle?
  6. no just another yankee brick with wheels on it :p
  7. Mutter, mutter, grrrrr .. yeah yeah so it's V10 Viper donk .. where the bloody hell is the sound-byte?? I wanna hear the note on that thing!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Hmmm ... my 19yo Eliminator, (Vmax-eater), does 0-60mph in 2.6secs .. but doesn't quite get up to the 300mph/480kph mark!!! :roll:

(Although, my "Eli" doesn't weigh 1,500lb/560kgs either)

Edit=did the metric conversions
  8. Um yep I think I gotta agree with ya there Hornet ......

That is a BIG bike ... would be a bit of a handful up the Reefton Spur methinks!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  9. I wonder if you could join two of those those dodge engined thingos together to make an insane atv?
  10. its an ugly little puppy =S
  11. Now they're just silly :p
  12. I heard mention that the reason the Tommahawk is a 4 wheeled motor-'bike' is because the power output from the engine couldn't be matched by any single rear tyre, and as such they just admitted defeat and put it on 2 wheels. On a more sensible note it might've also had something to do with the WEIGHT!>?!?!
  13. The rider on that tomahawk looks real comfortable :LOL:. (Looks like he's thinking, stay on the ground front wheels pleeease.).
  14. 1481kgs - unreal