Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

now go play in the traffic.

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by avidmxreader, Feb 8, 2012.

1. My new CBR250R in Peter Stevens Elizabeth st. store on monday

rego label just about to go on.

I was going to post about my first ride, but there's already another thread about it.
  2. nice bike, think i know someone that'd be drooling over this bike right now as she is looking getting the very same bike..
  3. nice. I saw a black one of these the other day and was thinking it would make an awesome commuter.
  4. #4 Tigress, Feb 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    That would be me drooling .....hehe. March will be my turn;)
  5. #5 goddie, Feb 8, 2012
    was wondering how long it would take you lol
  6. #6 Tigress, Feb 8, 2012
    To see this post? Lol I'm a stalker remember ;)

I only see new stuff on my phone, when I'm on the pc I have to go into each section. The phone shows new posts easily but I don't check it often.
  7. That's a very nice looking bike! Now if only it was a little bit bigger... :D
  8. Mine is in the store. Pick it up next week I hope.

9. Plenty of time for a bigger bike, good to start small then work your way up :)
  10. Yep, she's even seen my other, more intimate pic.

Black looks spectacular in comparison, but being a learner I opted for the perceived better visibility of red & silver.

My very own stalker, I feel so loved right now :) *kiss*
  11. Haha just stalking NR you just happen to have the bike I want.... I have a sixth sense when I think someone is talking about me....I was right....it was goddie lol
  12. Of course, I was posting from a purely selfish perspective. :)

avidmx when do you pick it up or have you already?
  13. Would have been good if it looked more 'rough' looks kinda sweet and little hehehe the 125 aprilias look nice too but I got told to stick to a 250 minimum.
  14. this is gonna be fun lol
  15. What is?
  16. Damn it, I knew that my Bird was up to some thing with that little cruiser in the garage while I was away,

There it is, A baby Honda. Where's my shot gun, Hahahahaha

It very nice as well, hahahaha
  17. I was riding it about 10 minutes after I took that photo.

but I'm a grower, not a shower. Believe me it looks more impressive up close.
  18. #18 Tigress, Feb 9, 2012
    Yes it does, I've sat on it a couple times and Ooooo perfect fit.
  19. #19 avidmxreader, Feb 9, 2012
    It's love then, no denying it, just meant to be together.

Sent from my MacBook Pro using Google Chrome

20. It's a window shopping love atm lol but that's ok this is teaching me to be patient.
    My baby will be in my garage soon enough. I've already named him Frank- After Jason Statham in Transporter ;)