Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

November Photo Competition- Entries

Discussion in 'Monthly Photo Competition' started by Caz V1, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Rightio, here we go again :)

2. I'll get the ball rolling. It was our anniversary recently, so...

3. I know those teachers in high school tell you to always use protection, but don't you think you've gone a little over board? :p
  4. :rofl: Typical - see a beautiful moment and immediately take the p*ss out of it!

Nice pic Ali. Wish my missus was as keen on riding.
  5. :rofl:

but awesome picture anyways
  6. Not a photo, but related to the 'protection' discussion...

7. Protection =D> :)

Here's my entry... But sadly not my bike!

Attached Files:

8. love that pic Ali :)
  9. Trumpet watching the sunset in the backyard...

10. The old and the new:

11. Lake Peddar in Tassie. Great view

Attached Files:

12. Great view... and its all MINE:
  13. that view is hot! Evo 86, looks like I'll have to dig up the NZ pics!
  14. I think this is the intersection of Ponkeen Creek, and Tarcombe Ruffy, Roads. My Hema map was, as usual, wrong about the backroads. But where's the fun in always knowing where you are? This road was really good. Take the sealed road north from Ruffy, till you meet the T-intersection (with the right going to Longwood), turn left, the tar runs out, but keep going. You'll eventually meet the sealed Highlands Rd, joining Highlands and Seymour, but you'll have lots of fun on the way - about 30km of winding dirt, creeks, great hills and their views, and the odd friendly fellow-travellor. Watch out for livestock on the road.

As this ride once again confirmed, if you want to explore back roads in Vic, don't spend your money on anything other than an 'RACV Vic Roads Country Street Directory', or you'll be wasting it.
  15. This one's from my ride yesterday.
    Historic bridge at/near Noojee.
  16. My 1 day old Gixxer :D

Attached Files:

17. Mmmmmmm shineeey...
  18. liking these pics :)
  19. Just gave my new baby a nice wash and polish :D shinnnyyy