Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Nov 18, 2016] Horizons Unlimited Travellers Meeting Snowy Mountains (Jindabyne, NSW)

Discussion in 'NSW' started by damedi, Jul 22, 2016.

Horizons Unlimited Travellers Meeting Snowy Mountains
Start Date: Nov 18, 2016 13:00
End Date: Nov 20, 2016 13:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

Jindabyne Sport & Recreation Centre

Jindabyne, NSW

Posted By: damedi

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

The organizer for this event has disabled the RSVP system; RSVP has been closed.
  1. Anyone interested in heading down to this??

I'd consider splitting accom etc

Event Info

2. I'm interested. Need to check a few things first. Will see if the dates will work for me.

Leave the Fri return Mon?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. You had me at "scootergal"....

So wish this wasn't so far to go...
  4. We can leave early Friday to make it for registration 12-2, first session is 2pm.

Event finishes after lunch ~1pm Sunday so we could make it back Sunday night for work Monday if need be.
  5. For you?!?! It's basically the equivalent of the average rider going to the shops for milk! :p
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I thought so too!
  7. Well I have a job now peeps so I can't just "take off" you know. Some of us have responsibilities ! ;) For me it will be min a week!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Quick thread hijack sorry damedidamedi
    Employment wise Viv, did you go back to your old job or are you elsewhere ?
  9. For anyone interested in this - today is the last day to register at a discounted $55 ($75 @ door).
  10. $65 before November 11 ;) Can still save $10 and put that towards petrol...