Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC [Nov 11, 2016] Celebrating 10 Years!! (Victoria)

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by Ned, Sep 2, 2016.

Celebrating 10 Years!!
Start Date: Nov 11, 2016 08:00
End Date: Nov 13, 2016 16:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

Victoria 3741

Posted By: Ned

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. #1 Ned, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    :dance: :dance: :dance: TIME TO CELEBRATE!!!

I've enjoyed ten awesome years as a Netrider member, having had the pleasure of meeting a lot of new riders and to celebrate I would like to invite you to come and be part of one of my favourite regular trips into the High Country.

Bright is our destination where we will be staying in fully self-contained accommodation (bed linen/pillows/towels all supplied), with our bikes parked undercover right outside our door. Expect to cover 350-400km per day, while soaking up the beautiful scenery as you pass through Healesville, Mansfield, Whitfield, Falls Creek, Anglers Rest, Dinner Plain and Omeo, just to name a few. The region caters for all tastes, be it tight twisties, fast open sweepers or long straights, it's all there for us to enjoy (y)

Corner-marking and TEC will be operating on this ride and will be explained on the day.

To satisfy our well-earned hunger at Bright on friday, we will be dining at Bright Brewery where we can all settle down after the day's ride and enjoy a chat over dinner and drinks :hungry::hungry:

After our saturday ride, you will be treated to a BBQ dinner by the Master of the Hotplate himself, zolzol, and perhaps even a small bonfire where afterwards BeeBee will be busy toasting marshmallows for us to enjoy.

RIDE LEVEL: Touring 1 Intermediate

WHEN:
    Fri 11, Sat 12, Sun 13 November

MEET: McDonald's Diamond Creek 33 Main Hurstbridge Rd, enter via Station St. (Please arrive with a full tank, or at least enough to go 180km)

TIME:
    Friday 8am for 8-30 leave (please don't be late)

COST: $110 per person (includes both nights' accomm)

Please PM me for payment details, places are limited and your spot on this trip is confirmed once I have received FULL payment (y)

Attendees:

- Zol PAID

- Bee PAID
    - Gooza PAID
    - Ned

- JMC PAID

- Brusa PAID
    - Amitch888 PAID
    - RobR83 PAID

- Skippy PAID

- Deadman PAID
    - V8Patrol PAID

Feel free to post up any questions/comments
    or PM me if you'd prefer, and remember to check back here occasionally for updates/amendments, thankyou :p

Looking forward to celebrating 10 great years and hoping to continue the overnight trips:playful:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Hey Ned, I'm in. I'll even assist with the BarBeeQ.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. images.
    Oh..that's yes from me :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. #4 Ned, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
    Thanks for the offer with the BBQ zolzol, and BeeBee for the marshmallow toasting(y)

So it's Beer, Bikes, BBQ, Bonfire, Bright and Bee, should be a fun long weekend :woot:

5. Ok, I'm in. I'll try not to 'break a leg' on this trip.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. GoozaGooza i'll try not to make you wait for half hr this time ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Payment Sent - Hope it's same account :joyful:

• Like Like x 1
  8. #8 Ned, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
    Ha ha! No we won't be doing "that" road this time, and I will be making sure you don't go venturing off road :LOL: Glad to have you along for the trip again.
    Was it only half hour? :cautious:
    Thanks Gooza, yep, same account, cheers(y)

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'll be there to drink the beers at the BBQ. And to reminisce. Oh, the memories.

Oh: And I love that road, just not so much the rest stop.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. We will go here:
    20150125_164754.
    Drink this:
    beer.

But won't go here, ok GoozaGooza: :cautious:
    20150125_123415.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Wohoo count me in. Cant wait to get back to the high country !

• Like Like x 2
  12. Keen to go again as this is always a great trip. Sending payment now.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Loved this similar trip last year, definitely keen again. Put me down.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Oh Shoot!! I'm heading for Nepal for adventures in the highest of all countries that same night!!
    I'm definitely in for the next one NedNed

Have some extra fun for me

• Like Like x 2
  15. Mitch has convinced me to come ao I'll put my name down.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Wow!! I wake up to this, awesome response guys:playful:, PM's will be sent to those who don't already have my details, thanks to those who have paid already(y). Some regulars in amongst the mix and a big welcome to the newcomers. Please remember that payment secures your spot, not simply posting that you'll be coming.

Enjoy Nepal Captain InsanoCaptain Insano, the next big one is Tassie, can you be tempted for that:sneaky:. Long time since we rode together and it'd be great to do it all again.

Cheers.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sounds like fun, sorry not to be able to join as I won't be in-country...

18. I just payed, might take a few days to show up though.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Paid. Looking forward to it, be good to catch up again

• Like Like x 1
  20. Paid here too (y)

• Like Like x 1