Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Nov 10th 2007

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by lil, Mar 28, 2007.

1. ....looks like the expected date of arrival of Stookie/Lil junior!!

No mucking around with us! :shock: :cool:

2. :applause: Congratulations guys..
  3. Congratulations Lil and Stookie...
    Awesome news... :grin:

That's awesome news.

How did brekky taste on the way UP! :twisted:
  5. But... But that means... You've been ROOTING!

DOUBLE congratulations then! It's great when your friends are getting a root. :grin:
  6. Loz you are all class :p

Triway...I've been pretty damn crook, but nothing actually returns, so I guess I'm lucky in that regard :wink:

7. Just noticed your signature in another thread. Thats great news guys!!!!
    All the best for a smooth pregnancy Lil :grin:
  8. nov/10th hey..... 13th is a better date!

Congrats you guys..certainly quick off the mark!
  9. congrats guys.... thats wonderful news. All the best for coming months, hope it all goes well.

So this was the trade off for the biking honeymoon huh? :LOL: j/k it's great news
  10. OMFG! :shock: Wow!! congrats guys... Hope (s)he loves bikes as much as you both do...
  11. Mondo Congratulations!

I guess this means no Ducati Turismo for you two. :p
  12. lol - my dad's birthday is Nov 10th, my dog is Nov 12 and my nephew is Nov 13.

congrats Lil & Stookie, now you'll have to make up a baby carriage side car!
  13. Shotgun wedding huh :LOL: Aye, congratulations to the both of you :applause: Means a bit of time in the pillion seat there Lil [-( ,take it in turns to ride,or chuck the bairn in the gearsack, and still be rollin :grin:Either that or sidecar :biker: :moped: :biker: sorry for no resemblance with the lack of hair and all there Lil, Jay looks pretty spot on though :LOL:
  14. Awesome news guys! Congrats!. :grin: :dance:
  15. LOL Stookie really is inside :LOL: Congrats guys
  16. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

CONGRATS!!!! :)

...A Scorpio baby eh??? Goodluck!
  17. Congrats. Time to put a chair beside the bike and go 3 wheeling.
  18. WOW Guys !!!

Fantastic News

A question. Is this the first pure Netrider marriage AND Netrider baby ?

Pure {Def}:
    where the 2 parties did not know each other before becoming members of the Netrider Forum and can absolutely say that they met because of and directly due to being Netrider forum members ?

19. Congratulations, guys!

Time to get one of these...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  20. Doonx..of course we're pure! Yes, we met through NR.

Jace..I didn't even think about the 'Stookie Inside' stickers....I'll need to get 'jnr' to put at the end! :LOL:

Gromit...I *love* it!!!! No 1098 for me now, maybe that could be the upgrade!!!!