Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Nothing wrong with my timing...

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by hornet, Apr 19, 2012.

1. It's school holidays, I go out and get a new(er) car, and sell the Hornet and buy a new (older :LOL:) bike, and it hasn't stopped bucketing down since :rofl:.

2. This could be handy for future droughts, we could just ask you to do the same again! :)

Hope the weather clears for you and that you get to enjoy the new bike and car.

3. Oh I see the funny side -.-
  4. Buy wet weather gear to test...that'll fix the rain...\\:D/

Cheers Spocky
  5. The bigger problem is that I have the mate's BMW in the garage, and I want to take it back to him, but not only is it still pouring, but the back yard is so wet, I'm afraid if I get it out of the garage that it'll get bogged up to the axles :LOL:.
  6. It'll float - it's a barge.
  7. #7 smileedude, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    When I first bought my bike it was the rain period that caused the Pasha Bulka mishap. And I had no choice but to ride every day on my L's. The riding a bike for the first time bit far outweighed the fact I was getting soaked dispite my first and only real off caused by the slipperiness.

8. God is showing his displeasure at you for all this marketeering, Hahahahahaha
  9. #9 hornet, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Ahhh, so it's God's fault? Should I start building an ark, then?

10. Nah, just has a sense of humour
  11. Yes mate, get started. Hope you wordworking skills are good
  12. You might be a bit late for the ARK, The floods have already started, Hahahahahaha