Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

'Nother newby

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Rose, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Hi - I joined just a little while ago and wanted to introduce myself.

I learnt to ride two years ago which I found the most scariest experience of my life, but am now absolutely passionate about bikes and riding. Unfortunately I only get to ride at weekends but am addicted to my weekly "fix". About a month ago I bought a BMW F800ST which I'm just starting to get the hang of. My previous bike was a cruiser and the F was a bit of a shock when I first hopped on, but now I'm totally hooked on it. Hubby and I ride most Sundays up the old road or out Bells Line of Road and are currently planning our second trip to the Snowy in a few weeks time.

I love to comerarderie amongst bikers (most of them anyway - don't always get a nod back) and think this is a great site - love reading all your stories etc.

2. Rose, welcme to Netrider :). It's a mine of information. Of course, there are few diamonds amongst all the coal, but I guess you know that anyway :LOL:.

If you're riding down Wollongong way, or up at the Famous Robertson Pie Shop, and see a battered old blue Hornet, be sure to say Hi, it'll probably be me.
  3. Hello Rose

Welcome to the Forums.

I'm the Diamond

4. ... and I'm a bit of blacknblue coal

Welcome to NR Rose :grin:
  5. Thanks for the welcome!
  6. Welcome to NR Rose