Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Nother Newbie!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Chef, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Hello Netriders, I'm back on 2 wheels after too long! Special g'day to Flipper and Rolla (fixed that little noise problem mate) If you know these guys you've probably met my bike before, although I have cleaned it, so you might not recognised it :LOL: I used to be a courier working out of Melb CBD and surrounds, but stopped suddenly about six years ago. I've now got a 5 year old son, 1 year old daughter and a .8 year old daughter, I'll let you do the math :shock: Being back has made the world somehow brighter :wink: Look forward to meeting more of you and 'goin frides', Scheff.

2. No matter how many times I try, my calculator just keeps coming back with

="PLAYA!"

Welcome :) Enjoy your stay, happy posting and all that other stuff.

3. Is that Ktulu, as in 'Call of Ktulu'?

4. Hey, another chef!!!

Welcome, and welcome back.

You might like to add to the on-going discussion about how much Netrider has changed.....

5. Sorry Hornet, different Chef. Must have taken his handle.

6. welcome mate :) i was out of action for 8 weeks (sold bike but bought another yesterday) and just fixing few little things :) its great being back :)

7. Howdy Chef, hope the GPz is treating you nicely :grin:
    Would be good to hear, oops i mean see you on some rides soon...... whenever we get out on them anyways. :grin:

8. Welcome Chef.
    I great to see bikes being 'recycled' around, tracking their movements between owners ex and current :) That's a great little GPZ that will do you well .. be verrrry careful though, it has a habit of leading it owners astray on upgrades - 1 for an an Across and another for a Ducti ... sheesh! :roll: :LOL:

9. Hey Chef, good to see you finally posted :p
    I HEAR you are getting out on the bike a bit.....still think it's Dave on his way home from work tho :LOL:
    looking forward to seeing you at some netrider rides/functions soon :)

10. Welcome Chef. So you were a courier not the one in the kitchen.

11. Hey Chef I know your going to enjoy your time here, have a blast.

12. Welcome
    Now that's what I like to see, someone who can ride & COOK!!!
    DIVA

13. Hi Chef. Welcome back to bikes. I've always admired that little bike. :)

Don't tell Dave that though. :-$ :LOL:

14. I gotta tell ya, one of the biggest things I've missed from my courier days is nice folk & nutters, so it's great to be back in the saddle, and hanging around with you lot. :)