Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Nother Newb

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by ms700, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Hey guys

My name is Mick, great forum, excellent information, i just bought myself a Ninja 650RL as i only recently obtained my L's. Fantastic bike, enjoy riding it very much. Just got a recall notice in the mail on the bike actually, so im keen to share that info with anyone who has a similar bike, but may not be aware of the recall.

Just finished doing Putty Rd - Broke - Hawkesbury, Berowa waters etc and absolutely loved it! Keen to do more roads and trips like that, and also keen to do some learning courses/ride days etc. Im always keen to help out where i can, the forums are only as valuable as the people that use them and how willing they are to help out fellow members.

Cheers.

2. Welcome Mick, thats a pretty good loop u did, putty is a ripper, if u need training, look at the NSW section for learner days, cheers bud

3. Welcome to the forum Mick. Whereabouts are you from? I'm guessing its Sydney but hoping it might be Central Coast. I'm thinking about having an odd Learner session up this way soon, if there's enough interest.

Johnnn

4. G'day Mick and welcome to Netrider mate. Enjoy the forums (y)

5. Hey Johnnn im mainly based in ACT, but the missus lives in South Syd so i do a bit of my riding from there as well. Very keen to do a learner session, havent been to the Central Coast for a while, seems like a good idea to me!

Cheers