Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Not so new Newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Marmite, Jun 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. #1 Marmite, Jun 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2016
    I park my KTM 390 Duke next to the infamous MV Agusta of GeorgeOGeorgeO :p. Nice to meet 69SIM69SIM, SibiSibi, chilliman64chilliman64, Andrew WestAndrew West, MadDogMadDog, Senator17Senator17, GigittGigitt at Pip's Place today. Next time we should head out a bit earlier since my toes were the only warm parts - are there any heated KTM seats on the market?o_O

• Like Like x 8
  2. Welcome to the forum.....what took you so long....

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Welcome Marmite, your post got hung up in moderation because of the member tags. Once your account upgrades to Member you will have these and other functions available.

I guess you know George and it is not just George in a frock. ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. gday MarmiteMarmite and welcome to NR, it was very nice to meet you this morning and share a nice breakfast, hope you didn't feel threatened by all the big tough bikers, lol.

I came home after the ride and immediately started googling heated gloves and liners. a heated seat is a great idea!

we look forward to hearing your 'guess what George did today' stories.

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Welcome!

6. Welcome to NR

7. Welcome MarmiteMarmite!

Nice to have met you (again), hope the ride home was easy and not too many frootloops on the road.

8. Welcome!

Adrenaline....I see what you did there :)

9. welcome aboard :)

10. #10 Marmite, Jun 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    ...and so it begins - infiltrating the feared biker gang and winning their trust with my "big and powerful" bike...

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. ...the George monologues...always a great conversation starter

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. #12 Marmite, Jun 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    George really does not look good in a frock

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. What'd I miss???????

Welcome to the forums..

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. "sometimes it takes an entire tank of fuel before you YOU can think straight" I had to wait for YOU!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. And you know this how? Did you come home unexpectedly one day :nailbiting::nailbiting:
    Welcome from the Mexicans

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. No Frootloops - there were rumors of a travelling cheesecake that caught my attention - still searching for it near the Roman Tub Massage Truck?

• Funny Funny x 4
  17. We went to a "P" party and George went as "Priscilla Queen of Dessert (not a spelling mistake)" - it was not a pretty sight!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. you know what we say around here (and I am regretting this as I type) *gulp* pics or it didn't happen... :wtf:

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Be carefull what you wish for......some things seen cannot be unseen....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. not really wishing for it. in fact I find it kind of disturbing that that evidence of this exists. maybe a pic-burning event is needed to purge society of such things.

I can honestly say I have never worn a dress but I've had lycra tights on a number of times, before you all get excited they were worn as 'liners' for winter riding - there are no pics. the hardest part was going into the store asking the sales lady for advice on what size etc. it was a bit uncomfortable but very funny!