Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Not so new Learner

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Sharni, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Hi Everyone

I've been a long time lurker of these boards and i really appreciate everyones comments on the foums which have been so helpful over the past year.

I'm packing up and moving to Vancouver Canada and was wondering if anyone had any great contacts for motorcycle clubs (Online etc) in BC. I'm heading over at the start of April and would live to continue my riding throughout the Canadian summer.

I'll be selling my 250 Zeal over in the classifieds section once i get approval to post there.

Once again, thanks everyone and have a good one this weekend, the weather is looking GREAT! You might see me round the LNS of Sydney.

2. Gday sharni, shame your leaving this great country of ours, im sure u will sorely miss it, i know Dougz is over in Canada now, not sure when hes coming back, prob pm him for any info over there, im sure he will tell u to pack a zillion jumpers :)

3. ... would be easier for Dougz to PM Sharni at the mo, til she (?) gets a few more posts up :wink:

Welcome to NR Sharni, shame you left it so long to say hi though :? :p :grin: