Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Not really new but I have been away for awhile

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by VTRBob, Aug 28, 2016.

1. It's been a few years since logging in let alone posting, but now I'm back on two wheels and doing the daily commute to work for starters. I thought I should drop in and say hello :cool:

As soon as I get some new boots [ the only things that didn't survive storage ] I'll be on the lookout for some longer rides.

To all my old friends I say HELLO , and also a big Howdy to everyone that have joined while I've been away !

No more VTR1000's though the old wrists and back just couldn't go that way again so I have my 2nd choice
    FJR1300 with some mods lined up asap [ Exhaust for a start lol ]

• Like Like x 7
  2. Howdy and welcome back to NR VTRBobVTRBob , from a relative newbie on a baby VTR. (y)
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Hi and welcome back. I do remember you. Great to see that you're back riding again.

The big question: will you be known as FJRBOB?
  4. Good to be back , nothing wrong with baby VTR's they are a great little bike :) The bigger ones sound better though LOL
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I have put some thought into that > about 30 seconds lol and FJRBob just don't sound right after 12 odd years of hearing VTRBob :confused:
  6. gday and welcome back VTRBobVTRBob - the FJR is a more than capable replacement! please post up some pics for the voyeurs amongst us.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Nice to have you back bob.
    From fixing trucks, to now riding one ;)
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Do I have to read them all to catch up ? lol lol.PNG
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. welcome back aboard :)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Hey welcome back Bob, hopefully we will get some of your expertise back on the troubleshooting threads. Good to hear you are back on 2 wheels.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Welcome back..
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Howdy, welcome back to the fold.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. It'd probably be quicker than getting up to 6th on that FJR ..........................:whistle:

Welcome back VTR
    • Funny Funny x 3
  14. Welcome back to NR from a newbee
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Welcome back Bob, I hope all those messy issues of the past have sorted themselves out... A lot has changed here but mostly it's still the same :LOL:..
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Still getting my head around the new look site and how it all operates lol
  17. What you talking about Lewis ? :cool: ;):)
  18. You're still a funny man!!!!
  19. Howdy Bob.(y)
  20. welcome back to the forum.