Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

not much to look at yet

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by brickr34, Feb 20, 2010.

1. just thought i would put up a pic of my 30th birthday present, not much to look at but will be nice when finished, just waiting on parts to arrive now.

Attached Files:

2. that's going to look good when your finished . Nice colour too . good luck
  3. Good luck. :wink:
  4. [​IMG]

5. Lots of potential. Will be a nice bike when finished.
  6. Had the frame checked? Looks like its taken some punishment.

7. geez mate, couldnt they give you a finished spewzukie for you birthday

oh and not bad yourself
  8. the impact was on the front wheel, frame looks good. it was my idea for a broken bike and for 1300 i couldnt pass this one up
  9. 600 or 750?

Forks ok? Headstock?

Should be a sweet tracky once all ready to go. Fantastic.
  10. i thought it looked like a thou
  11. Defo a thou.
  12. wooo. what do i win
  13. it could be but I can only see one exhaust and can't make out the graphics on the tail section
  14. nice so whats the plans for it :twisted:
  15. the thous only had 1 exhaust up untill a few years ago.

they look like thousand stickers to me... who would buy a smashed up 600 or 750 anyway
  16. yeahs its a 1000, forks where not even bent but one of the inner tubes was broken, got the new ones today. cant wait to get back on a bike, hopefully wont be too much longer waiting for bits
  17. Thats an awesome project man! Are you going to streetfighter it?

I wish i had a project like that haha
  18. no i have a fairing coming for it, bits and pieces arriving everyday now, just need some of the big stuff to come so i can start putting it back together
  19. here are some progress shots, i have been stuffed around by people in the states so im a couple of weeks behind schedule but atleast all the parts should be on their way now

Attached Files:

20. keep us posted mate im really interested in doing this or simmilar myself. I'd love to know how much its all costing you too. Man i love projects!

Where'd you pick up the bike? The auctions?