Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

not good enough !

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by GN250, Aug 16, 2005.

1. so how come my post about UpPeRcAsE was removed, was it offensive or did it just upset some d1ckhead moderator ? no need to reply as I have left the forum, farewell, goodbye.

2. another satisfied customer
  3. ??????????????
  4. Speaking of not good enough... Hey brother hornet, I noticed you copped a warning :eek: What was that for?
  5. wow. this has got to be a record. Ive been on this forum for over 6 months and this is the first "ooh im a misunderstood teen - im leaving" post ive seen.
  6. Being a cockroach (NSWelshman) :LOL: :LOL:
  7. ooooooh, someone forgot to powder their bum before putting on the nappy :LOL:

get over it, its the way they wanna run the forums :roll:
  8. Not nice Dave, we all have our crosses to bear, (and I won't mention the Swans thumping the ex-Melbourne team on the weekend and how it benefits the Melbourne teams, except to say, YOU OWE US!!)
    In answer to you question v_q, someone complained about my pun on the nick of a troublesome poster, and I was ticked off as a result. It was deemed to be abusive. I have discussed this with the mods and am accepting the umpire's decision.
  9. That Idiot Know it all crack???? That's a bit petty :roll: And by the way, the Swannies are an ex-melbourne team too :p
  10. I knew you'd pick me up on that, left a big gap down the inside, didn't I?
  11. don't know, don't care, goodbye.

Why is it that people have to tell the whole forum that they are leaving? Just go, no one really cares anyway.