Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

not even the ultimate riding gear will protect you...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by twainharte, Jun 6, 2007.

1. :shock:

Not really safe for work: pattayacitynews

2. :LOL:

Does it contravene the T & Cs if we speculate as to how/why this accident occurred? :wink:

3. hehehe. i don't think we need to speculate. it was found that he was riding hard.

4. I heard he had a Stroke whilst riding

5. I heard he was trying to pull off to the side of the road at the time

7. I reckon he lost it trying to scrub in his new rubber.

8. He heard someone say keep the rubber on the road... :roll:

9. He was wearing it coz scooters give you AIDs.

10. :LOL: oh, you guy's.

paging MODERATOR 'hornet'. your presence is required, perhaps your wit, as well:p

11. :rofl:

that kills

12. :? I thought he was wearing a condom?

13. That's a long long way to come even without a condom... :LOL:

14. I think the answer lies in the name of the road :shock:

15. look its quite simple really, he had borrowed his mates bike and mis understood what he was told by his mate.
    "Hey don't F@#$% me bike and anyway you better wear protection"
    \:D/ Huh? Huh? :rofl:

16. Jus wondering y were u reading pataya news?

17. I know we all get excited about getting on the bike and all, but wearing a condom is pretty extreme... talk about pre-mature ejaculation, I wonder how far he was from "reaching his destination?" :LOL:

18. On a serious note, I went to the link posted for the Indonesian newspaper . I hate it when they post graphic pohtos with the news article .

19. Well you WERE warned :roll:

Sorry twainharte, I was at a DET site yesterday and their firewall is REALLY high!!

Surely one of the more bizarre motorcycling news items, but, of course, not without precendent. A 1970s Formula One team almost got F1 banned from television when they secured (groan) sponsorship from Durex. (No, not the sticky tape people, the condom people). TV nabobs thought that the exposure of that word to millions of viewers would be detrimental to their morals.....

20. have they found the rider's pillion yet?
    or is the Thai hooker decomposing in some bushes off the road