Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Not Again ( im not old enough ) :-)

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by VTRBob, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Well as most of you know I became a grandfather 23 months ago :cool:

But I got home last night to a housefull of my kids and one Grandaughter :shock: after getting told im shouting dinner :? :LOL:

Numberone Daughter says oh BTW dad , me and Shane have something to tell you ( im thinking along the lines of weve found a house but need help with bond etc )

Oh I WISH :LOL:

Seems No1 Daughter is expecting and im going to a granddad again next March or there abouts :? :wink: :)

Now that did knock me for a 6 :LOL: :LOL:

2. Congats Bob :woot: :beer:

Grandkids are the best ones cause you get to keep em for a couple of hours spoil them rotten hype em up on sugar then hand them back to mum and dad , oh what fun :grin: :grin:
  3. awwww look at the old softie!
    congrats to both you and family :grin:
  4. Congrats Bob :) :) :)
  5. Nah, you got that backwards, us kids wind 'em up, fill 'em up with red cordy and jelly beans before we drop 'em at Gran's house for the day/night :LOL: :p

Congrats Bob. :grin:
  6. ain't kids grand????
  8. Congrats Bob!
  9. muahahahaha i see your not denying that you are a soft touch ;)

10. and i see your not objecting to a spanking either :twisted:

hehehehehe :wink: :p
  11. Now becareful what u say VTRBob
    Truth be known its prob the spanking thats the cause of no1 daughter & her other half are expecting

But all kidding aside, congrats all round
  12. congratulations :dance:

My dad recently told me an old saying (I'm an only daughter with two brothers).

"Have a son, you only have him till he finds a wife,
    Have a daughter, you will have her for life."

I don't know whether he was referring to the emotional side of things or the financial :LOL:
  13. :LOL: nice one

and bob... your a nerd :p
  14. I don't know your personal history, but if you are married, what's it like going to bed with a grandmother?
  15. Was married but alas she passed away b4 any thought of grandkids even entered our minds :cry:

And my fiancee is not grandmum yet :LOL:
    hmmm but that would make her a GMILF if she was :twisted:

I repeted a saying to Alisha last night ( No 1 daughter ) that i used to tell her years ago........ Your so lucky your mum didn't just swallow you :shock: :LOL:
    And yes i got the eewwwww answer i was after :LOL: :LOL:
  16. Congrats Bob you old grandparenting bastard.
  17. Congrats Bob, or is that grandad, poppy, pa,.....?
  18. You know this means everyone's gotta start calling you "pops"now. :p

Anyway, congratulations!
  19. :eek:hno: I will have to remember that one to tell the kids :rofl:
  20. Me and my partner trying to have a lil one.. just time will tell i guess , its not fun :(