Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Not a new rider, sorta

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by boy.racer, May 13, 2010.

1. Wow, first time I've ever actually posted on Netrider!

Been lurking here for about a year now, so it feels a bit weird to actually make a whole thread 8-[

I've had my L's for a little over a year and never actually got around to graduating (lazy), so I just renewed them...

Living in Frenchs Forest in Syd atm, but spent most of last year back and forth between here and Bathurst for uni, clocked up 26,000 km on a GT250R (yeah, I know...flame on), I'd still be riding it now but It got written off a few weeks back.

I figured now would be a good time to make a profile and maybe a thread on how I go trying to get the other party's insurance to pay up, seeing as I'm busing it for a bit and a written record isn't bad for insurance purposes :wink:

2. G'day mate!

Welcome :)

3. welcome mate

4. Thanks guys!

Turns out I won't be writing up about the Insurance battle, turns out they are just going to pay up a decent amount and I'll be back on the road in a week!

GS500 time!!!!:dance:

5. Welcome, boy_racer !

6. geez, man, going another, how long?, on Ls just because you can't be bothered sitting the test?

anyway, none of my business, welcome to posting on Netrider :).

7. I can't deny that I am the stupid kind of lazy, but at least I'm allowed to ride

:biker:

Going for my P's soon now that I've bought my new bike, if they pass me it would be a friggin miracle 8-[

8. Welcome fellow Netrider.:biker:

Have fun, you'll meet some..ahem..interesting folk here!

Cam

9. I am gonna try not to run a cropper with the fluro vest brigade, but they will smell my stupid from a mile off :wink:

Thanks for the welcome mate!

10. Mate, welcome to NR

Feel free to come on down to Homebush on Sat avo to see how you'll do at the test 8-[

Cheers :D

11. Thanks for the invite Oz, might take you up on that.