Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Not a joke but funny!

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by loubre, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Today was the last race round here in the NT for the year, I'm the Clerk of Course, after several rain delays we managed to complete the round, after all done and dusted one of the young A graders in Superbike 1000cc class came up to me and asked if the ambos had left yet, I said yeah and why? His response "cause I've just had a centipede bite me on the dick!" After I stopped laughing I realised the poor little bugger was serious, one ice pack later all good, lol

2. Reminds me of a mate of mine who asked his pet centipede out for a drink, no response, asked him again, no response, asked him a third time and got .............. 'For fcuks sake hang on a minute, i'm doing my bloody shoes up' ;)
  3. My sympathies. I got bitten on the back of the leg by (I'm fairly confident) one of the little bastards a few years ago and the resulting bruising and inflammation was not something I would like to see on my more sensitive areas :eek:.

You're right, though, it's bloody funny.

BTW, what was he doing to the centipede ;)?
  4. Whatever he was doing, I'm sure he wasn't doing it right... lol
  5. Maybe it was trying to mate with his todger.

Guess it didn't respond well to the silent treatment.