Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NOOOoooo... You poor baby.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by ward_4e, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Find the owner and BURN HIM! :shock: :shock: :shock:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Some people are just scary stupid. :shock:
  2. Eeeewwwwww a triumph.

Yeah the paint is pretty shocking too :LOL:
  3. Note... S/he is an American... An not just any American...

A Texan.
    Are we suprised?
  4. Oh dear, please don't let a similar paint job happen to a 675 :shock:
  5. What ever gets ya goin' I suppose.

The world is never boring as long as there are yanks who will spend a fortune on a paint job and not get the front brakes sorted :shock:
  6. Amongst the rest of "The Bad"....."Only one front rotor, one of the front discs was warped so it was removed, the bike stops fine with only one disc up front so it was never replaced either. " ..... WTF???

Im no expert, but I wouldnt think this is normal, yet legal - anyone?
  7. From the state that brought you George W..........

Everything might be bigger in Texas, but nothing should be said about BETTER....
  8. OH MY GOD ... only in America
  9. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I was just about to post this as well. Shows the mindset of the person selling what has been turned into a monstrosity!!!
  10. I dont know what to say......WTF......... :shock:
  11. What a shocker :shock:
  12. hahahahahahahahahhaahhaha
    garanteed sale that one.. dead suxy :rolleyes:

too much money not enough brains..
  13. how many pics he wanna take! lols
  14. Sorry but i actualy dont mind it, very P40 warhawk
  15. Shocked?
    Well.... He succeeded in getting your attention.
  16. The owner has probably a 675 to butcher now. If I could I would buy her and restore her... or a quick swift death... i need parts... but in anycase its so wrong..
  17. Just clicked on the link and it's been removed or is no longer available on Ebay... what was this monstrosity everyone's going on about?? :?
  18. The bike was painted in camoflauge colours with a shark face on the front fairing 'about to eat the tyre' or so. Can't remember exactly, I had to stop looking at it or I would have had to scream MY EYES!! MY EYES!!! :grin:
  19. ah some fool over in the usa did a complete fubar on a tt600... made it look like nam wreck and did several completeley unsafe mods to bothe the eletrical system and front brakes...

ebay has severed the link people... its over.. for now... bloody americans.