Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by dougster, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Morning peoples,

Thought I should finally introduce myself on here. I'm Doug, haven't been riding for Long (got Ls last day of Aug last yr, then R-date in mid Nov). Despite that I have definitely clocked up the ks across 3 bikes to date :roll:

My interests shift so fast I cant keep up. Started off in electronics and somehow ended up in physiology and now bikes :grin:

Anyhow, would love to pick up some tips from more experienced riders and catch up with others like myself. I'm always up for a ride night/day short/long. Like stopping in all the little towns around SA. Have even ridden deep into the Flinders ranges and back on a 1983 CB 2fitty (now there's a story!). I'm also a uni student (well kind of) writing up atm.

a great forum, with lots of useful info.
    keep up the good work
  2. After 26 posts it's scarcely welcome time, but welcome anyways, love the Felix the Cat avatar :LOL:.
  3. yer I know...and only just put it membership today as well...just a bit slow :)
  4. Welcome aboard mate. :)
  5. Welcome semi-noobie dougster :grin: Enjoy NR.
  6. welcome dougster....