Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Mienmi125, Nov 3, 2011.

1. hello netrider members,
    i am very new to this but i have just bought myself a 2011/Aprilia rs 125 which i am running in at the moment almost at 500km trying to ride it as much as i can. ive joined this forum because there's a world of useful information i have found so far which has been really helpful. keen to hear and learn as much as i can.

2. Welcome mate. How's that bike go?
  3. loving the ride but it is restricted and i can't do much past 6000rpm but i have searched around and asked about derestristions and apparently on a euro 3 restriction 2011 aprilia 125 all i need is a cdi derestriction (some cable need to be cut) and the carby rejetted also the best addition is a new exhaust and to get rid of the catalytic converter. what do you think?
  4. Im pretty new to bikes myself, the big thing for me on doing stuff is how much it costs vs how long im gonna keep my bike for. If you plan on getting a new bike after restrictions I wouldnt do much. (Also depending on how long your restrictions are for, mine are only a year)
  5. Welcome to NR. Nice bike there. (y)
  6. Hello mienmi125,
    Seems like RS 125 are getting popular,, about time ,, I ride an aprilia aswell mate & LOVE IT... where you from .. I m from Sydney...