Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Noob Sydney Rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by superpanget2, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Hello All, I'm Wrenn from Sydney. I'm on the process of getting my L and should have it by the first week of April or so. My brother from Melbourne have 2 bikes and will let me borrow the smaller one (Megelli 250R, year 2010), he have a 2006 R6 too. Now, my first question on the forum, can I use the Megelli even though it still have current Vic plate and rego for my P's? Thank you for future responses and see you around! :)

2. Howdy and welcome! I'm sure someone will be able to answer your question...
  3. quickest way is to probably ring RTA on 132 213, they open 8:30am tomorrow.
  4. Thank you for the reply guys, I'll ask RTA after I pass the L test.
  5. If the bike is on loan to you, you should be able to use it; registration is based on the principal place of residence of the OWNER....
  6. Thanks hornet, I'll use the Megelli until I have my full and I'm off to buy a gixxer or a 600rr, anyway that'll be in more than a year's time so there's plenty time for me to save up.
  7. Welcome to Netrider, have fun!
  8. Thanks Jeworge
  9. Yeehaw! I got my L's now and me brother is on the process of sending his Megelli to me. I hope it won't have too much problem when I'm riding it :)
  10. Welcome mate just ride it i dont think any one will bother you about it.
  11. Hi superpanget2, where in Sydney are you? We should go noob riding together.
  12. Thank you trent112, @Wahaha, I live in Glenfield, so I'm a bit out your way rich boy :D That's a good idea to go noob riding see how I go getting used to the bike when I got it.
  13. Welcome and congrats mate!
  14. Welcome Bud..
  15. Thank you Kronos G and 99CIBBER :)
  16. Welcome to Netrider! Congrat's on passing your L's. :D
  17. Thank you Sheepy, nice bike you got there :D