Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Noob Seeks Same

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Jerryx4, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Hey guys,
    I'm pretty much a total noob. Had clutchless farm bikes when younger and a scooter during my school years 10 years ago other than that no bike experience. Cars however have been my life until now. Shifted from NZ to Aus 9 years ago & got a turbo TX3, poured my life into it then a taxi saw its demise so got a tough as vitara 4x4 to spice up. Now the zooks on big tyres and such a bike is a great R&R tool for running about to keep the Zook good for the bush & light running around.
    I was proactively looking for a bike then stepped into Yamaha in the city.... Bang looky here a NEW YZF-R15 for $3490... Hmm I study into this for awhile & oh its beaut so grabbed myself 1 & a mate got one too.
    So this is now at home & getting my license this coming Sat.
    Have had such shit weather last week but managed to putt around the car park at my apartment to get the feel of things & so far having a great time.
    Looking forward to adventures to come :)
    Me & bike in Avatar

• Like Like x 1
  2. i shall not post
  3. Welcome Jerry, I see Uncle Greg has introduced himself :) He is one of the more "colourful" characters around the place. ;)
  4. he means that uncle greg is gay.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. speak for you're self dude
  6. tried that once, wasn't much to say...pretty boring chap i am.
  7. lol Hai....
    So what is uncle Greg grumpy with? My inexperience? Old love of drift/track/rally/drag cars or the R15?
    I haven't been on the road yet before licence if that's the quarm Captn Greg.
    Either way shouldn't be too much of a menace there, I've been driving cars tractors & other various units since I was 10 & had my licence since 15 then was in the airforce for a bit soon after so I'm no city fairing shiny pants homo.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. just thought it was funny same seeking same lol
  9. ITS NOOB SEEKING SAME! ya Kent! I'm no boy chaser!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Welcome mate :)
  12. @Uncle Greg was hoping you were a chick so he can hug you.

Some say he will hug you regardless.
  13. Anyone else read it as "crutch less"?
  14. hey babe
  15. Giggity giggity
    • Like Like x 1
  16. oh yeah i forgot to tell you,I AM HOT
  17. Cold showers or cold spoons fix that
  18. That sentence doesn't even make sense, dude....Speak for you are self dude, what?
  20. I knew this thread would end with a pregnancy
    • Like Like x 1