Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

nOOb - from Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Benlore, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Hi all,

Got my Ls and got my bike. Looking for some gear but need to do a number of posts before I can post on those forums....

2. Welcome to the boards Benlore, congrats on licence and bike, bit more info would be good, what type of bike age, gender and so on :)

im guessing u ment to post pictures??

cheers mate
  3. welcome to NR
    as goz said what sort of bike etc?
  4. Welcome to Netrider :)
  5. Welcome Aboard !!
  6. Heya Benlore, if you reply to all of us five so far, that gives you six posts
    (yep, maths is - not - my strong point :p) and then you can post your pics :grin:

Oh, and also a bit more info about you as requested :wink:

Welcome to NR, we're a "demanding" lot :LOL:
  7. Thanks for the welcome guys.

Bought a KLE500 2007 model in mint condition with Warranty till Dec 09.
    Put nearly 500kms on it already.

I'm a male and just over the hill so to speak...... not gathering any speed on the other side though!

It came with a jacket but it is a little too big for me so am looking for some good gear. Pants and Jacket, probably Dianese and have noticed that your for "for sale" area has lots of good second hand deals. So it looks like I am going to keep posting.

Have pics to add as well.
  8. Also I am from Cheltenham in the southern burbs of Melbourne....
  9. howdy and welcome
  10. just so u know, in order to post in any for sale sections on this site requires you to be a paid member to Netrider which is $10
  11. Hey, me too! Great 'burb, isn't it?? :grin:

This is true Goz, but doesn't stop him from buying up! :p
  12. Better read the FAQ on Membershiip by the looks of it ;-) ...!