Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Noob from Geelong

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by safos, Feb 20, 2011.

1. hey netriders

been lurking around the forum alot lately and thought its about time to make my presence known.
    newish to bikes, just sold my kawa 250 to upgrade, new bike on order is the daytona 675r, cant wait for this to arrive which should be april.
    i ride regulary (when i have a bike) down to lorne along the great ocean road on sat/sunday mornings but would love to join a few of the netrider crew rides.

i'm just itching to get back on the bike.

2. Welcome Safos, nice to have the GOR in your backyard. Hope to see you out there.
  3. Heya, hope to see u down there some time.
  4. it is awesome to have in the backyard, now if i could just do something about the tourists.

the back way along the GOR is good when you want to escape the tourists, good twisties and good open bends, deans marsh i think it is, can be a bit greasy tho
  5. G'day Safos and welcome to NR bud :)
  6. Hi and welcome to NR
  7. Welcome to NR. You a Cats man being from Geelong??
  8. yeah minglis, just came home from their first games, had a win.
  9. SO JEALOUS! I listened on KRock (don't have foxtel). My Cuz lives a stones throw from mecca, so, I'm sure he was there too.
  10. Well i picked my bike up today.
    this bike is such a dream to ride, and goes as well as it looks.

The rain came not long after i picked it up but i got a decent ride in before the skies opened up. looking at the weather forcast for the next week isn't promising for an extended ride tho which is a little upsetting, all i want to do is ride.