Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Noob from Adelaide

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Tman051, May 1, 2016.

1. Hi All.
    Back to having a bike after 10 year absence.
    Only ever had a dirtbike old xr250 and it was nearly indistructable. Changed up and went for an entry level cb500f for the road. Threw on the old dririder which surprisingly still fit and went for first proper ride Saturday.
    Wow have missed riding and now learning again on the road which so far has been a lot of fun.
    A lot to learn but it is great fun.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to the forum!
  3. G'day TManTMan, welcome to Netrider. Congratulations getting your CB500F...and also fitting into your decade-old DriRider jacket!
  4. welcome aboard :)
  5. Welcome to NR from Adelaide. Let me know if you want to ride with someone and we will work out a day for it.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Howdy Tman051Tman051, welcome to NR and back to riding. Nice bike (y)
  7. Thanks for the welcome.
    Had to let the waist buckles out a bit on the Dririder but still zipped up so I will claim that as a win.
    Keen to go for a ride with people around Adelaide, so thanks.
    Just ordered a puig screen for the bike so should be even better coming into the winter months.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Welcome Tman. I'm up for a ride in Adelaide if you're keen, too.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. gday Tman051Tman051 welcome to riding and NR! those cbr500's are mighty popular.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Aloha Tman051Tman051 - welcome to the mad house that is NR.

Plenty of awesome twisties around Adeliade, and accompanying wineries, deli places, and sampling places :rolleyes: You may need a new jacket by the time you finish lol
    But also some great rider peeps your way to go riding with.

Stay upright!