Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Nonfango Hard Panniers

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Grumply, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nonfango Hard Panniers ***SOLD***

***Panniers have been sold, thanks for looking***

Hey everyone,

I have a pair of beautifully-made Nonfango hard panniers that need to go. I bought these a year ago, but never got around to actually putting them on the bike, so hopefully they can prove a bit more useful to someone else.

They're in very good condition, a few scuffs on the outside but that's about it (they're pristine on the inside).

They're waterproof, quite large (you can fit a full-sized helmet in each with a bit of room to spare) and use a key locking system both for locking them closed and locking them to the bike.

They come with a full mounting kit, with plenty of attachment options.

These originally retailed for $800, I picked them up 2nd-hand for $280, I'm looking for $200 for a quick sale.

Pickup from Kew, Victoria, or postage Australia-wide.

2. wow, they are sweet! i don't think these will last too long.
  3. What bike is the mounting kit for?
  4. Sent you a PM
  5. I'm not sure if there's a specific bike the mounting kit is suited to (there's nothing in the paperwork that came with the panniers), when I bought them I was told the mounting kit was 'universal' - I'm not sure how true that is, but there's tonnes of different attachments in the kit, so if you're in Melbourne and want to swing by and see if they'll work with your bike, I'm happy to do that.

Sent you a reply :)
  6. Didn't get it
  7. Haha, too quick for me! :p I sent it immediately after that post, you should have it now.
  8. Got it ta
  9. Consider them bought.
    I sent ya a pm
  10. ***The panniers have now sold, thanks for looking everyone.***
  11. Cheers grumply much appreciated
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.