Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Nolan N62 - Anti-fog inserts?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Shiftplusone, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Hello, I just bought my first helmet and have a problem with it fogging up. Is there a shop in Melbourne that would have Pinlock inserts for the N62? I am only able to find them in an online UK store and it ends up costing $65, which is a bit too much.

Does anyone have any suggestions or alternative solutions?
  2. Try Scooterama in Elizabeth St - they stock Nolans.
    That's where I got mine from, and it came with the pinlock inserts.
  3. Yeah they're not real cheap. I get mine from Scooterama too, around $50 from my very dodgy memory.

I left my lid outside in the sun between rides last year, and the fog-free insert shrank and distorted from the sun. Still haven't got around to getting a new one.
  4. Try giving the guys at A1 Motorcycles in Ringwood a call (9870 1256). I just bought a Nolan N62 for myself (first helmet too) and although they didn't have the inserts there at the time, they ordered in a few of them, this was maybe a week and half ago so they should have a few.

I believe they're $15 each or something.
  5. Thanks everyone. Scooterama seems like a good place, though they didn't get back to me when they said they would. Ringwood is a bit far for me.