Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Nolan helmet and two old KMART bicycles

Discussion in 'Free To Good Home' started by MissionMan, Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Getting a new helmet so I thought I'd throw my old one out to anyone who wants it. Due to expire shortly anyway, I think the date in the helmet is 09/06 but its never been dropped so I figure it may be good for quad biking or something similar. Helmet is a medium although its a little loose after 4 years of being worn. It was a silver Nolan with a visor and sun visor thing that comes down over the visor. Not sure on the model because I peeled a sticker off it and half the silver paint came off so I pulled off whatever was left of the paint to leave behind the white shell.

In short, looks crap, still usable, maybe helpful for someone who needs a spare and free to a good home.

Also got two bicycles, one man's and one woman's bike. They're shitting KMART specials that have been sitting in our storeroom for the last year after buying them. Free if you collect them

PM me if you want to take any of the stuff. I'm off to fiji tomorrow for a week but I'll try to respond to PM's while I'm gone and you can collect the stuff when I get back. I live in Port Melbourne
  2. Eamonn took them and will be collecting them when I return.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.