Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Nolan Bluetooth Add-on for Helmets

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by dan, Dec 21, 2005.

2. Thanks for this. Looking into getting something like this so any information in regards to bluetooth/music/gps is appreciated at least by me :D
  3. I think the the Scala Rider Bluetooth headset available in a couple of weeks looks a better product :)
  4. Don't take Mouth's advice, he doesn't even have a motorcycle. What would he know?
  5. Also keep an eye out for the BMW System 5 helmet which is meant to be out in Oz very soon.
  6. Although it is pricey.

$850 for the helmet.

$550 for the blue tooth add-on.
  7. Radar? :shock:

Voice in earpiece: "Missile lock"

*thumbs red button*
  8. I have been thinking about getting something like this, but I'm hesitating because I haven't had a lot of luck with Bluetooth headsets in my car. I have tried four, two motorola, one Nokia, and a 3rd party one I can't remember the name of. In every case they have been great when they worked, but just not totally reliable, eg failing to pick up, or dropping calls. It was a nuisance in a car, it would be a real pain on a bike. Given the price of these thing's I'm just not sure if it's worth the risk yet.