Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

nod like noddy

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by spada stunter, Jan 10, 2006.

1. have you noticed when you nod to a harley rider they just look at ya..i like it when anther rider giver you the nod cause its like as a sign of respect yeah!! i guess

2. Lots of discussion and threads about nodding, oh stunting one. Do a search and knock yourself out!

But in general it is agreed that Harley riders tend not to acknowledge other riders, unless they're on Harleys. Meh, it's no loss, be nice to everyone for its own sake....
  3. I nod to harley riders... if they dont nod back, and I have time... I wave
  4. I think somebody might be danglin a line.
  5. Welcome to the world of motorcycles, as you can see, there are those with selective vision among us, dont worry, some do nod...even wave! hell, some even go as far as giving you a thumbs up daniel son.
  6. I had a Harley rider return my nod on Sunday, he was a full on bikie too, not some blow hard weekend stubble harley rider. Must be the old Z, gets a lot of second looks from older riders.

Regards, Andrew.
  7. Yeah, the old Z's get some respect from both camps
  8. Two years running & hollidays on the bike at N.S.W.. i must admit up there they all seem sociable & nod or wave by .... Back in the gr8 VIC is a different story ,,,,, NO NODDERS here ,,, o well.
    prob more Bugs here lol