Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

No words! gulp, No words!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by incitatus, Apr 24, 2007.

1. http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21611691-2,00.html

A MAN has cut off his own penis with a large knife in front of diners at a busy London restaurant.

Witness Stuart McMahon, who was eating at Zizzi in the Strand with his girlfriend on Sunday, told The Sun: "This guy came running in then charged into the kitchen, got a massive knife and started waving it about.

"Everyone was screaming and running out as he jumped on a table, dropped his trousers and popped his penis out.

"Then he cut it off. I couldn't believe it."

Police said a man in his 30s was taken to a south London hospital where his condition was stable today.
  2. Folks, can we please stop simply posting links to stories.

Sure, post a URL but then please post the story in your post.

3. mmmmmm speechless :-# :shock:
  4. i think you can breathe easy inci. there was one witness and he reported it to The Sun. i wonder if the witness's name happens to match that of The Sun journalist :?
  5. But did someone singe the stump so 2 didn't grow back in it's place?!?!
  6. the sad results of playing "truth or dare"... and choosing dare...
  7. Back in my day we used to just offer to wash the dishes... :shock:
  8. :eek: :shock: :? :shock:

They should have reattached it to his forehead! :LOL:
  9. Vic you may wish to investigate the legality of posting items cut and pasted from other sites. Copyright laws have been used as an excuse on other Australian based sites as a reason why I've had similar posts deleted.

I don't want to see either Mouth or yourself locked up as a result of one of us breaking the law in a post on here.......
  10. The 'fair dealing' provision in Australian copyright law allows up to 10% of an article to be incorporated for no-commercial purposes providing the source is acknowledged. A smaller portion of a book may be incorporated, but that is dependent on many factors, e.g. a larger percentage of law books can be used than of novels, as case law is usually verbose.
  11. I'll pass on the Bangers and Mash they are serving....
  12. why am i just learning this now!?!