Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

no pictures of my new bike yet

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by OldBellHelmet, Nov 20, 2008.

1. yes thats it.. i have a new one but its at a mates place till friday night due to transport and time logistics.

so here we go.

2. ill pay that.. :grin:
  3. This might break Ktulu's mind.

5. i could say you will have to wait for saturdays pics but its an 08 ER6n.. no im not going to put up a pic off the kwaka site cause thats just wrong. anyone who goes on the putty ride on saturday ( if on ) will see it..

and i can feel Ktulu hunting me down..
  6. what a pointless thread :)

lets add some more pointless posts =D
  7. Nice choice mate! I saw one of these at the expo and it looks awesome in the flesh.
  8. im happy to.

yeah robbied, the look is half the reason i got it.. and sits blue so it matches my eyes :wink:
  9. Oooh very exclusive, the invisible bike!

Heres mine:

10. yeah thought i didnt see you the other day..
  11. There Kool bikes, i like the green and blue for the 08 models.
  12. here you go.. i'll post the pic for ya! :)

13. Ruined it.

SPOIL SPORT! :evil:
  14. and its the wrong colour..
  15. here you go.. one pic is enough i take it.. crap weather has not permitted some decent shots.
  16. Hmm, black or blue, not enuf fairing and too many places for bugs to get massshed = hours of cleaning :roll:
  17. or if you consider the heat buildup on any forward facing part due to the atmosphere not being able to hold it back then all bugs, birds etc will just be turned to vapour.. :wink:
  18. Hehe! You wish! :grin:

I did forget to mention that I DO like the colour though :)