Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

no name exhausts?

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by darklightBoy, Jul 29, 2007.

1. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Honda-Anodis...1QQihZ008QQcategoryZ35230QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Came across this on eBay. It's a no-name aftermarket exhaust (that he's put yoshi stickers on). Also available for a VTR the seller tells me.

My question is - what kind of sound can be expected of a cheap non-branded muffler? I'm all for a new exhaust on the VTR, especially at under $200, but I don't want to dish out any money for something that's gonna sound like crap.

2. Depends on internal packing for your sound.. How much is used, quality etc..

As for bang for your buck i reckon you can't go wrong really. Looks good, except i dont know how Yoshi would like there name on it ??

If its for your 250 go for it.. You wont have the bike long enough to worry about how long it will last anyway.. :grin:
  3. and that blue colour would look sweet on the spada too!!

must resist... only 11.5 months to go :mad:
  4. oi! eyes off my can :p

thanks for the info blue. the only thing i've got to find out is if it comes with a connector pipe for where you have to cut the original off. if it doesn't, can fabrication places to bits like that up? and what approximate cost?

but yeah, when i'll probably only have the vtr for another 18 months or so why not :grin:
  5. nope nope but you can go to a wreckers and purchase one from one of the bikes this can is supposed to fit
    , and get it welded to your exsisting exhaust to mount it

i hope you already bidded coz its now gone
  6. Yeah for the price give it a go, i would if i needed one.