Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

No Lic and she still gets done for speeding

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Bangr, Jul 9, 2006.

1. You have to laugh , I know a certain person who even with out a Lic and not on her Motor Bike can still get chased for speeding , I am sure 1/2 the police force in melb are on first name bases with her. :LOL: :LOL:

2. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I know who, but what happened this time?
  3. i hope its not who i think it is, but just the fact i think that i think i know who it is is bad enough on its own....BAD GIRL>>>BAD BAD GIRL
  4. Re: No Lic and she still get done for speeding

could u give us little hint who it could be??
  5. Re: No Lic and she still get done for speeding

you realy need more hints? pffff......
  6. As long as there hasn't been another incident... the last one i was told about on Friday was a pisser! :LOL:
  7. Sounds like an interesting story there Bren, but all you have given is the main character and the basic plot. Im sure some more details will make it a little more interesting !! :grin: :grin:
  8. I can guess who this was, but the story intrigues me. Please, do tell. :)
  9. :? So, was she pillion?
  10. Hmmm , lets say she was on a bike but not motor powered and I will leave it at that for the moment.
  11. The nude runs on the pushbike will definately get you into trouble..

12. No that would of been me if that was the case , and they would of been laughing to hard to catch me.
  13. Definitely missing something here......
  14. havw to be a Melbournite I guess :?

15. Nup, that isn't the criteria for being in the know :?: :?: :?:
  16. Your just gunna have to keep her away from anything with wheels :wink: :LOL: