Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

No Ctrl

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by outactrl, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Hey Guys and Girls
    It’s Outa Here.
    This is the first, of my many posts to come.
    It’s great to see that there are so many people on this site helping out new riders.
    I was put onto this site by Slider. We have been riding nearly every weekend since we have had our bikes,(until his small mishap) In fact, I was there the day he got his name. Personally, I call him Bounce, as he bounced more than what he slid.

I’ll tell you, it’s a funny feeling when your friend comes off and your riding with him.

Speak to you all soon.
  2. Howdy welcome to the forum :)
  3. Welcome aBoard - hope you enjoy your stay!
  4. without making light of it , "launch pad" is allways a good nick
    he's the duck out of donald duck that cant land the plane and stacks down the runway :LOL:

welcome to the forum ,
    make sure you try and get into coffee tonight
    see posts in ride section at top
  5. Hhhmmmm, Outactrl and Slider. Sounds like a couple of riders to give some room to hey people? :LOL: Welcome there mate, hope you enjoy the site.

6. Welcome matey :) stay away from groberts though, he's a tad looney (spent too long in the army when he was a kid you know) :p
  7. welcome mate
  8. Welcome to the forums outa :)
  9. Heya,

Welcome aboard. Ride safe and have fun :twisted: :D

Lisa :twisted: :p
  10. Group Hug :)
  11. he was from Dark Wing Duck, not donald duck

he used to always call dark wing duck "Dee Dubelya"

i am so ashamed that i know that still
  12. Welcome to the forums.

:D :D
  13. welcome to all the newbies in this thread! Most of the guys/gals here are really gr8 some have ego's & some like me have a big mouth & are blonde but hey we all love our bikes! Don't we Vic & you'll be amazed how much help & info you'll get in here! Enjoy your ride & stay upright!
  14. How could you tell...? Thats funny, I remember watching my 'wingman' ride off into the darkness as I was flying through the air :LOL:

Given your reasoning my friend, maybe your nick should be 'I wasn't there and freaked out' :p

Great to see you here mate, people are really friendly and helpful.

We'll both be sure to catch up with the rest of the 'netrider' crew for coffee some time soon!
  15. Gday and welcome to the site. Kick back and relax 8)
  16. you should be :LOL:
  17. Hi and welcome
  18. Hello!! And welcome!!

:D :D :D