Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

No baby's going to stop me from riding

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by basejumper, Jan 8, 2014.

1. ;-)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I'll take two.
  3. You want twins? Double the trouble.
  4. No, ive got two children already
  5. I'm not having any kids, problem solved. :D
  6. Ditto!

But thats funny! Clever idea ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. you might find a volenteer to help tahlia if you asked around.

i only help the natural way...
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Famous last words..... you two might have to eat them one day - and by the way, kids are fun!

9. Yeah, nah. :)
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Lol, nah, I've got plenty of reasons for not wanting them, number one being that I've never been interested in it, I'm not maternal at all. I also have 3 neurological disorders which I'd rather not pass on, there's never a guarantee they won't get it. I like kids, but only for short periods of time hehehe. I went nuts not being able to ride a bike for 6 weeks, I think I'd jump off a cliff if I couldn't do it because I was pregnant. I'd rather rub sandpaper in my eyes. :p
    • Like Like x 1
  11. If you had twins you could get by with panniers, if you had triplets, panniers and a top box. After that, all bets would be off :LOL:.
  12. Side car
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Good thought!!!
  14. They say a kid can cost $1,000,000 these days over 18 years. Imagine the bike stuff you could buy for that!!! :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. They cost the rest after the first 18 years! ;)

Still, I don't think I'd have it any other way....just trying to figure out how to kick the last couple out!!
  16. "Out now. You're old&ugly enough". Bahahaha ;)
  17. I like your direct approach, but with boys, the only motivation is Internet connection. Perhaps I should just cut it off (the Internet, that is).

How have you been travelling inthe heat this week?

18. Lol! Yup you should ;)

And quite well- the only time I struggled was Wednesday around 2. But today has been like a summer's day in qld. [where I'm from] so I'm not doing too bad.

What about you?
  19. Haven't ridden in the heat this week but did last year a bit. I have a work car that others use but as we were able to get our hands on a couple of extra cars recently, mine is not needed by others as much, so I drive rather than ride most days. But I am a distance runner and therefore am OK. I have often gone for a 1 1/2 hour run then a 200 km ride. I'll be honest with you, I am happiest on the Reefton or going up Donna Buang on my bike. It is just so much fun, but I am probably not fast, but have endurance.

Been great so far to meeting all nert raiders (courtesy uncle greg). :)