Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Blitzen, Aug 24, 2007.

1. New Net Rider :p

anyway hello, I'm Blitzen - Long time reader, 5th time post'r?

yeah my mate Turbice got me into all this, seen him before? green '06 kawasaki ZX6R, Carbon Jardine pipes - it dose inspire alot of people!

myself, I'm still on pre-learners <-- best thing I've done so far! well, it's up there somewhere, but it was a great experience. Now to get the bike and gear fund rolling, and hopefully join everyone at the L's rides soon

2. Hi

Hi there, I'm new too :) any idea what bike you wanna get?
  3. Welcome to NR.. :grin:
  4. hey thanks Blue14 and Zeebo

well, I'm optimistic with my future finance... and prob would become a weekend warrior because of work and study commitments, so i'm after a decent bike besides a POS that was suggested here, that was a good long article by the way ;)

was thinking naked bikes cause no fairings incase fall, and more suitable to my height, thought of Hornet, FZR250, also the Suzuki one forgot name... then thought of VTR250 since I wanted low end power to learn roadcraft rather rev engines out... dunno...

and now I might get the 2007 Hyosung GT250R since I'm going to spend so much on a near decade old bike, why not new~ have you seen the 2007 one? Red then Black, Fireblade style!

5. Hyosung

I don't know that much about the Hyosungs, but I must admit that looks kinda sweet :) Heard a lot of good things about the VTR250, you should give one of them a go before deciding :)