Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ninja for sale

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by devotard, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Hahaha, check it out.

"Enhanced toque", "racing sprocket", "heavy duty sports exhaust", "does wheeleie", "barely legal".

2. With all that extra torque the aftermarket slip on can and chain have given it I'm surprised he would sell it for as little as $5k. I mean c'mon it can beat 400ccs :shock:

The imported racing front sprocket must be responsible for at least 5hp of the extra 10hp this particular example has over the standard zx2r.
  3. :LOL:
  4. He's a regular Einstein, that's for sure.

I bet he's a member here. :LOL:
  5. and you get a ductai jacket as well, what a bonus.... :LOL:

someone should buyitnow at that price :p

and he takes credit cards,, sounds a little dogey
  6. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  7. And anyone wanna talk to sobil about fzrs doing wheelies? :p

Glad the "bro" left his mobile number. Funny shit.

And these are the people who buy 17 year old CBR 250s for 7 grand....
  8. Maaaate! That looks fooly sik bro! I'm gonna texsht him now Habib!

9. Texted:

"Fully sik fzr add bro. fooly(sic) sik"

"Why sick? Dis bike is an unbeatable 250 i'll give ma bike for free if u can beat this bike with another 250"

Anyone got any propositions for a FZR250 beater?
  10. I'd have a lash on the VTR :LOL: Actually, better put Johnny O on it to make sure it wins...

It just sounds to me like his mates on their 400's can't ride :LOL: What a tool :roll:
  11. Despite the obvious over-claims by the seller, it looks like a pretty damn clean 2R.
  12. a racing FRONT sprocket ey! :LOL:
  13. RGV / RS 250
  14. Sounds like you might get a free bike, port80...
  15. I do like the jacket. That is all.

How many different ways can YOU spell torque?
  16. 'Toque' (pronounced to rhyme with Luke) is Canadian for a knitted hat to keep your ears from falling off in the Canadian winter.
  17. We have a bonofied idiot:

I'm trying to think of a response to this without using the term "freaking moron" He has some great uneducated responses.
  18. Surely there's someone in Sydney with an RS250 who wants a free bike?? :LOL:

I sent him a text and have been told that I'm very very sad and need to get a life (could be right on that last part though :shock: )
  19. I think he's being honest. Not to say what he's saying is anything remotely resembling the truth, but i think he may just believe it...