Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ninja 300 non ABS

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by HeavyNinja, Mar 10, 2016.

1. hi guys, wasn't sure where to put this. I have decided to go with a ninja 300 as my first bike purely because my mrs who is 5"2 will use it and I have no intention of riding like a racer anyway. Local dealer has a non ABS with 44,000km for $3350, has new tyres and recently had chain and sprokets done. Is this a good price? The bike was bought new from them and same owner the whole time. Reason for high km is owner lives 40km from town and used the bike daily.

2. 44000 isn't high, if it has has been looked after. 10000 may be too high if it hasn't been.

If you go to the bike sales web site they have a market value facility, so you can check if price looks ok. You can also view other similar models which are for sale and see what people are asking for them.

• Like Like x 1